For Delivery and Handover, you need to update the WebApp All Customer deliveries should be bagged, boxed or wrapped at time of delivery. They should include a delivery card and instruction sheet. Communicate Communicate Communicate. Let the customer know you're coming & when you've arrived.
How does it work
- Assign the customer order to yourself in the WebApp (so another maker does not supply them as well).
- If there are no orders in your area contact your local, or Island hub to arrange consolidation in an area requiring help.
- If you have already delivered to someone not on the webapp; sign them up then allocate the order to yourself and fill it.
- Contact the customer, using the detail supplied in the web app, via phone call or text
- Introduce yourself, advise the delivery is imminent and confirm it's still required
- Advise/ Agree if you will deliver a variation on the fully assembled FaceShield (eg if you are delivering unassembled or if the customer will need to supply elastic). Ideally shields will be assembled on delivery.
- Make a contact-less delivery, wearing your courier identification card/lanyard. There is no need to get a signature.
- Ring or text when outside.
- Place the package somewhere convenient and safe, knock and stand back at least 2 meters. Be considerate. They will be so happy to see you, but they are pretty freaked out.
- Get a selfie if you can (nice to have) or ask them to post photos/comments to Facebook when they have the time. If you do get photo check they are OK with it being published.
- Pump the give a little